At MOD Behavior ABA we believe that our team members are the most important part of our organization, especially our RBTs and BTs! We're a tech-forward family-focused company that utilizes good ABA principles to bring change to the lives of our clients!
MOD Behavior ABA is currently seeking qualified, dedicated and compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children, youth, and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities who are in need of assistance to reduce challenging behaviors.
Behavior technicians are responsible for assisting Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to implement behavior plans through in-home direct intervention. They will assist clients with day-to-day activities, monitor their behavior, record and collect data on clients' progress, and communicate with clients. Other duties may include clerical and administrative duties.
What You'll Do:
• Provide behavior intervention services to individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorders in the home, school, and in the community
• Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans created by and under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Collect and record data
• Complete accurate treatment notes in a timely manner
• Strictly follow BACB guidelines and codes of conduct
• Attend team meetings
• Motivate and encourage clients and staff
Our Benefits Include:
What You'll Need:
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent, college preferred
• Must pass background check
• Reliable car, proof of auto insurance and valid driver's license required
• Bachelor's or enrollment in a B.A. or B.S program preferred
• ABA experience Preferred
Your application was submitted successfully.